Menu

just some little bobs

kitty

just some little bobs

Started by kitty Replies (3)

There are a few bugs with the commenting photos, also no option to move photos from one album to another. It would be cool if we were able to delete things posted on the wire, if there is a typo or mistake, it keeps spamming up the front page.

Was also curious are there plans to have a type of forum or something? I'm thinking that might be the intention of the groups but it doesn't seem to work as well for a forum type environment (or at least not yet.)

That's all for now :} Love the site.

• kitty

By kitty

There are a few bugs with the commenting photos, also no option to move photos from one album to another. It would be cool if we were able to delete things posted on the wire, if there is a typo or mistake, it keeps spamming up the front page.

Was also curious are there plans to have a type of forum or something? I'm thinking that might be the intention of the groups but it doesn't seem to work as well for a forum type environment (or at least not yet.)

That's all for now :} Love the site.

• Benjamin H. Graham - bman

By Benjamin H. Graham - bman

Photo commenting i know that issue well, ill put some work on it tonight.

Moving photos between albums i hadnt thought about, will add at some point.

As for deleting thewire posts, you can go here and click the X in the right side of the post if you have permissions to delete it.

http://duuit.com/mod/thewire/everyone.php

This(discussions) is actually intended to be the forum here, are there features in particular you are missing?

Thanks for the luv

Austin, TX
          • Benjamin H. Graham - bman

By Benjamin H. Graham - bman

Think that i got the photo problems all fixed, let me know if not.  

Austin, TX